The Springfield-Greene County Health Department is partnering with the Springfield-Greene County Library District, Springfield Public Schools and other community partners to offer COVID-19 vaccine clinics throughout the community starting this week.
This is not the first time the Health Department has joined together with the Library and SPS to provide vaccination opportunities to the public and the Health Department is looking forward to working with them and other partners again to make COVID-19 vaccines more accessible across the Ozarks.
These events are walk-in only – no appointments required – and free of charge. Additionally, all individuals who receive a first or second dose of the vaccine at one of these clinics are eligible for a $50 gift card.
Upcoming vaccination opportunities are as follows:
Thursday, Feb. 17
- Westside Health Department (660 S. Scenic Ave.), 12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m
- Bartley Decatur Community Center (918 E Calhoun St.), 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 19
- Midtown Carnegie Library (397 E Central St.), 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Sacred Heart Church (1609 N. Summit Ave.), 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday, March 1
- Central High School (423 E. Central), 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, March 3
- Glendale High School (2727 S Ingram Mill Rd.), 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
More information on these clinics and additional opportunities can be found at vaccine417.com or by calling 417-874-1211. New opportunities will be added weekly.
Media may contact the Health Department PIO Team by call or text at 417-380-2556 or email at [email protected].
Springfield-Greene County Health Department
“Helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.”
health.springfieldmo.gov | facebook.com/SGCHD | twitter.com/SGCHD
227 E. Chestnut Expressway