FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The City of Springfield has issued a request for qualifications (RFQ) through 5 p.m., Thursday, April 7 for professional engineering and design services related to various transportation, traffic stormwater and facility capital improvement projects.
Submitted statements of qualifications should include a brief firm overview and detail the type of services each company provides in the following project categories:
- Roadway projects including complete streets and green streets
- Intersection/signal projects
- Bridge projects and bridge inspections
- Bicycle & pedestrian facilities
- Stormwater projects, green infrastructure, and drainage analysis
- Stream restoration and stream bank stabilization
- Traffic safety, traffic impact, and access management studies
- General site design
- Land survey
- Public involvement & public outreach
Based on City Council’s identified “Quality of Place” priority, placemaking, landscape architecture and other related capabilities and experience will be viewed as additional qualifying characteristics.
“The City generally puts out an RFQ like this every few years to keep our list of qualified firms and services updated,” explains Principal Stormwater Engineer Chris Dunnaway. “As smaller-scale projects like land surveying, landscaping, stormwater and traffic projects are identified, a selection team will evaluate and score the statements of qualifications on file to select a qualified firm for a specific project.”
View the complete Request for Qualifications for submission details and requirements.
For more information, please contact Communication Coordinator Kristen Milam at 573-819-3713 or [email protected].