The 7-day rolling average of COVID-19 cases in Greene County continues to rise, now at 61.1 cases as of June 9. As we have seen in other areas of the state, COVID-19 cases are climbing back up and escalating areas to medium to high level impact community status by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Greene County has been at a low impact level since April. In a continued effort to prevent spread of disease in our community, the Health Department will offer multiple opportunities to get vaccinated against COVID-19 for the week of June 13 – 17.
Individuals who receive a primary (first or second) dose or first booster dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at a Health Department clinic will receive a $50 gift card while supplies last. Second booster doses are available for immunocompromised individuals 12 and up or anyone age 50 and over at least four months after a first booster dose. Gift card incentives are not available for a second booster dose.
Vaccination appointments are also available Monday-Friday at Westside Public Health Center (660 S. Scenic Ave.) from 1-4:30 p.m. To schedule, visit vaccine417.com or call the COVID-19 Call Center at 417-874-1211.
Monday, June 13
- Library Center– 4653 S. Campbell Ave., from 9 a.m.-11 a.m. Moderna (18+), Pfizer (5+) offered.
- Republic Recreation Center– 711 E. Miller Rd., Republic, from 5 p.m.-7 p.m. Moderna (18+), Pfizer (5+) offered.
Wednesday, June 15
- Westport K-8 School – 415 S. Golden Ave., from 4 p.m.-6 p.m. Pediatric doses and booster only.
Thursday, June 16
- Library Station– 2535 N. Kansas Expy., from 1 p.m.-3 p.m. Moderna (18+), Pfizer (5+) offered.
- Hickory Hills K-8 School – 4650 E. Division St., from 4 p.m.-6 p.m. Pediatric doses and booster only.
Friday, June 17
- City Utilities Transit Center – 211 N. Main, from 9 a.m.-11 a.m. Moderna (18+), Pfizer (5+) offered.
- Fire Station No. 8 – 1405 S. Scenic Ave., from 2 p.m.-4 p.m. Moderna (18+), Pfizer (5+) offered.
Media may contact the Health Department PIO Team by call or text at 417-380-2556 or email at [email protected].
Springfield-Greene County Health Department
“Helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.”
health.springfieldmo.gov | facebook.com/SGCHD | twitter.com/SGCHD
227 E. Chestnut Expressway