In a continued effort to help give everyone opportunities to get vaccinated, the Health Department will offer multiple opportunities to get vaccinated against COVID-19 for the week of June 21 – 25. The current 7-day case average for Greene County as of June 17 is 64.4, which is a 2% increase in the last 7-days.
Individuals who receive a primary (first or second) dose or first booster dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at a Health Department clinic will receive a $50 gift card while supplies last. Second booster doses are available for immunocompromised individuals 12 and up or anyone age 50 and over at least four months after a first booster dose. Gift card incentives are not available for a second booster dose.
As of June 17, the COVID-19 vaccine has not been formally recommended by the CDC and the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services for children 6 months up to 5 years.
Vaccination appointments are also available Monday-Friday at Westside Public Health Center (660 S. Scenic Ave.) from 1-4:30 p.m. To schedule, visit vaccine417.com or call the COVID-19 Call Center at 417-874-1211.
Tuesday, June 21
- People Helping People– 210 N. Pine Ave., Republic, from 9 a.m.-11 a.m. Moderna (18+), Pfizer (5+) offered.
Wednesday, June 22
- Springfield Seventh-day Adventist Community Services – 702 S. Belview, from 1 p.m.-3 p.m. Moderna (18+), Pfizer (5+) offered.
Thursday, June 23
- Ozarks Area Community Action Corporation (OACAC)– 215 S. Barnes Ave., from 1 p.m.-3 p.m. Moderna (18+), Pfizer (5+) offered.
Friday, June 24
- City Utilities Transit Center– 211 N. Main, from 9 a.m.-11 a.m. Moderna (18+), Pfizer (5+) offered.
- Willard Library– 304 E. Jackson St., from 2 p.m.-4 p.m. Moderna (18+), Pfizer (5+) offered.
Saturday, June 25
- C-Street Farmer’s Market – 321 E. Commercial St., from 10 a.m.-12 p.m. Moderna (18+), Pfizer (5+) offered.
Media may contact the Health Department PIO Team by call or text at 417-380-2556 or email at [email protected].
Springfield-Greene County Health Department
“Helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.”
health.springfieldmo.gov | facebook.com/SGCHD | twitter.com/SGCHD
227 E. Chestnut Expressway