WHAT: The City will host a Commercial Street Tax Increment Financing (TIF) Public Projects Open House to provide updates on a variety of upcoming improvement projects in the Commercial Street TIF district and collect feedback.
WHEN: 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.,Thursday, March 10.
Come and go anytime between 5:30 and 7:30. Brief staff presentation at 6:15 p.m.
WHERE: White River Brewing Company Community Room (505 W. Commercial Street)
PROJECTS TO BE DISCUSSED:
- Directional signage to the Commercial Street district
- Parking Lot Improvements at Pacific St. and Campbell Ave. and Pacific St. and Robberson Ave.
- District gateway elements
- Schematic design of the Jefferson Avenue Footbridge Plaza
- Commercial Street Art Collection Plan
Those who cannot make the in-person meeting can learn more and submit a comment card immediately following the event by visiting springfieldmo.gov/cstreet and selecting the C-Street TIF Projects webpage.
For more information, please contact Communication Coordinator Kristen Milam at 573-819-3713 or [email protected].