Dear Community Partner,Those interested in the Restore SGF initiative are invited on a field trip to Des Moines, Iowa June 29-30 to learn more about Invest DSM, an established housing community development corporation in Des Moines. The main goals of the visit will be to learn about Des Moines' significant investments in residential development in historic neighborhoods and to identify models that could be utilized in Springfield.
We have space for 20 attendees, so please RSVP quickly if you are interested in attending.
- Departure: Tuesday, June 29, 6:30 a.m., from the Busch Municipal Building parking lot, 840 N. Boonville Ave., by Fisk shuttle.
- Return: Wednesday, June 30, 6 p.m.
- Hotel (1 Night) - Home2 Suites by Hilton at Drake University
- Estimated Cost: $300/per person. Includes hotel, transportation, lunch, reception and dinner on Tuesday and breakfast on Wednesday.
- Overview of Invest DSM
- Tours of Three Special Investment Districts
- Review of Invest DSM Financial Structure as a Sample CDC
- Single-Family Residential Programs Panel
- Residential Partners Panel.
Please note the items noted above are subject to change.If you would like to join us, please RSVP to Rusty Worley, [email protected]. Questions? Give Rusty a call at 417-831-6200 or drop him an email.
We hope you can join us!
The Restore SGF Team