C-Street Tax Increment Financing
Public Projects Open House
Join us! 5:30 - 7:30, Thursday, March 10
at the White River Brewing Community Room
(505 W. Commercial St.)
City of Springfield staff from the departments of Economic Vitality and Public Works will provide an update on the status of several ongoing Commercial Street TIF projects and will collect feedback via comment cards. Attendees will also have the opportunity to ask questions and meet design consultants with BRP Architects. Projects that will be discussed include:
The event will be come-and-go, with a brief staff presentation planned for 6:15 p.m.
- Directional signage to the Commercial Street district
- Parking Lot Improvements at Pacific St. and Campbell Ave. and Pacific St. and Robberson Ave.
- District gateway elements
- Schematic design of the Jefferson Avenue Footbridge Plaza
- Commercial Street Art Collection Plan
Those who cannot make the meeting can learn more and submit a comment card immediately following the event by visiting springfieldmo.gov/cstreet
and selecting the C-Street TIF Projects webpage.