A Note from Mary Ann
Dear Business Partner,
The first annual Momentum Survey was completed in 2014. Your participation provided us with valuable information which resulted in laying the foundation of many workforce solutions for the region including the development of training programs to address your concerns. Some of the initiatives created from the beginning include:
- Employer roundtables for specific industries
- Ozarks Promise grant which will produce over 370 trained healthcare professionals in our region
- Green for Greene grant which will produce over 120 trained environmental technicians
- Change One Thousand pre-employment training to produce 1000 work-ready individuals over 3 years
- 189 job fairs serving 4,389 job seekers in 2018 alone
- The opening of Job Center North
- Apprenticeships for youth
In addition, we continue to enhance services through our partners in the region to provide the quality standard of service you expect.
So, we are asking your help again. We are down to the remaining 5 days on our annual Momentum Survey, please take 5 minutes to complete, it will mean the world to us.
Thank you so much for your partnership and your support.
To take the survey by Friday, February 1, click here.
See you February 20 at the Momentum Luncheon!
Mary Ann Rojas
Director of Workforce Development, City of Springfield