Floodplain Development (FLD)

A permit is required for development in a FEMA designated floodplain or an area designated by the Public Works Director.

Apply for floodplain permits on eCity.springfieldmo.gov

Show All Answers

1. Building – Commercial and Residential (BLD)
2. Mechanical (MEC)
3. Gas (GAS)
4. Electrical (ELE)
5. Plumbing (PLM)
6. Sprinkler (FIS)
7. Sign (SGN)
8. Floodplain Development (FLD)
9. Wrecking/Demolition (WRK)
10. Boarded-Up Building (BUB)
11. Vendor Site (VEN)