Sidewalk (SDW)
Authorize the construction of a sidewalk in City right-of-way in conjunction with a private development. Sidewalk improvements must be on a public improvement plan UNLESS there are no other public improvements required for a project. If no other public improvements are required, sidewalk plans must be submitted as part of the building plans.
Contact Traffic Operations Traffic Operations at 417-864-1980 to obtain information and requirements for a sidewalk permit.

Show All Answers

1. Right of Way Excavation (EXC)
2. Sinkhole Permit (SNK)
3. Stormwater Detention Buyout (STM)
4. Stormwater (STM)
5. Sidewalk (SDW)
6. Encroachment (ENC)
7. Driveway (DRV)
8. Privately Developed Public Improvements (PWI/PIP)