Land Disturbance (LDP)

The Land Disturbance Permits are a requirement of the City's Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) Permit with the Missouri Department of Natural Resources under the federal National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) program. Permit fee is for review and approval of applications and inspections, based on number of acres disturbed. Learn More

Apply for land disturbance permits on Apply for a Pre-Development meeting first and then a Land Disturbance permit will be available to apply for if required.

Show All Answers

1. Asbestos (AQA)
2. Land Disturbance (LDP)
3. Open Burning (AQB)
4. Sewer Impact (SWR)