Open Burning (AQB)
A property owner must obtain a permit to be able to burn brush or trees that originate on the property. The property owner must meet several requirements to obtain a permit.
Learn More    To apply, contact the Air Quality Control Coordinator

Show All Answers

1. Asbestos (AQA)
2. Land Disturbance (LDP)
3. Open Burning (AQB)
4. Sewer Impact (SWR)