Right of Way Excavation (EXC)

Permits must be obtained to perform excavations in the City's rights-of-way. Typically used for utility connections and stormwater system work. Requires proof a current excavation bond on file. Must obtain an excavation permit for direct connections into public stormwater facilities not requiring a public improvement plan. An excavation permit may be obtained after plans are approved and prior to tying the proposed storm sewer into the existing public storm sewer system. Contact Traffic Operations at 417-864-1980 for more information and requirements for obtaining excavation permit. Learn More

Apply eCity.springfieldmo.gov

Show All Answers

1. Right of Way Excavation (EXC)
2. Sinkhole Permit (SNK)
3. Stormwater Detention Buyout (STM)
4. Stormwater (STM)
5. Sidewalk (SDW)
6. Encroachment (ENC)
7. Driveway (DRV)
8. Privately Developed Public Improvements (PWI/PIP)