Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
1. Agendas are available from the City Clerk’s Oﬃce the Wednesday prior to City Council meeting. They are also available the night of City Council meetings at each seat.
2. You may address Council regarding items listed under the following categories:
• CEREMONIAL MATTERS
• EMERGENCY BILLS
• PUBLIC IMPROVEMENTS
• AMENDED BILLS
• PUBLIC HEARINGS
• FIRST READING BILLS
3. Items listed under the Consent Agenda are either routine in nature or without controversy and City Council votes on that portion of the agenda as a total package.
4. If you wish to address an item listed under Consent Agenda First Reading or Consent Agenda One Reading, you must request that it be removed from the Consent Agenda.
5. To remove an item from the Consent Agenda, you must notify the City Clerk PRIOR TO THE START of the Council meeting. You may also make your request during the “Finalization and Approval of the Consent Agendas” portion of the agenda.
6. If you wish to address City Council regarding a subject not on the agenda, you must notify the City Clerk’s Oﬃce NOT LATER THAN the close of business (5 p.m.) the last regular business day (usually a Friday) preceding the meeting. If the agenda has already been ﬁnalized and published, the City Clerk will notify City Council of your request to speak during the Petitions, Remonstrances, and Communications portion of the agenda.
7. Per City Council policy, speakers are limited to FIVE minutes. However, if eight or more speakers have signed up for any one item, speakers will be limited to THREE minutes.
8. When you approach the podium, please give your name and address and make your comments to the City Council, not staﬀ or any one member of the audience.
ALL MEETINGS ARE RECORDED
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field