Heros & Volunteers Recognized
The Springfield Police Department hosted an awards ceremony for 18 officers, one citizen and 10 volunteers at 3 p.m. today at the Springfield Regional Police and Fire Training Center, 2620 W. Battlefield. These officers and citizens were commended for their service, and in some cases, their bravery and extraordinary actions.
It's National Volunteer Month!
National Volunteer Month is about inspiring, recognizing and encouraging people to seek out imaginative ways to engage in their communities. It’s about demonstrating to the nation that by working together, we have the fortitude to meet our challenges and accomplish our goals. Do you have a volunteer in your life that you'd like to see recognized? Consider nominating him or her for a Gift of Time award.
- The Springfield-Greene County Park Board will host a Parks Play Day 1-3 p.m., Sunday, April 27.
- City employees logged nearly 13,000 miles in second walking challenge.
- The Park Board hosts Pitch, Hit & Run, a free youth baseball and softball skills competition Saturday, May 3, 9-11 a.m., at Cooper Sports Complex.
- View all news for the past 30 days.
- Registered Architect
- Computer Support Assistant
- Community Health Nurse
- Temporary Airline Service Agent
- Parks Maintenance Supervisor
- Public Health Investigator
- Water Pollution Control Inspector II
- Contract Jordan Valley Park Maintenance Technician
- Police Officer
- Airfield Maintenance Worker
- Contract Ice Hockey Development Specialist
- Senior Video Producer
Visit the City Employment page for information about these jobs and to complete your user profile.
For bid documents and addenda on the opportunities below, and for full information on the City's bidding process, visit the Bid Processing Center.
|142-2014 RFQ||LIVE PLANTS AND PLANT MAINTENANCE||4/24/14|
|151-2014 RFQ||FORENSIC SOFTWARE||4/24/14|
|141-2014 RFP||EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM - ADDENDUM #1||4/25/14|
|145-2014 RFQ||HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE REMOVAL SERVICES - ADDENDUM #1||4/28/14|
|155-2014 IFB|| INSPECTION, CLEANING AND REQUIRED REPAIRS TO FUEL STORAGE
TANKS AT THE SPRINGFIELD BRANSON NATIONAL AIRPORT
|158-2014 IFB||PAVEMENT SAW||5/01/14|
|157-2014 RFQ||CAMERA EQUIPMENT||5/01/14|
|154-2014 RFQ||SEAL COATING AND STRIPING OF PARKING LOT||5/06/14|
|156-2014 IFB||PAINT REMOVAL (AIRFIELD)||5/19/14|
|149-2014 RFP||SCHOOL CROSSING GUARD SERVICES||5/20/14|
Notices to Contractors are not administered by the Bid Processing Center. For information on these, please visit the Public Works page.
|Type||Address & Location||Details|
|House Fire||2526 W MADISON ST [2526 W MADISON ST ]
BETWEEN 800 S CLIFTON AVE & 800 S WEST AVE
| Status: Reported
Created on: 23-APR-2014 17:22:43