Welcome to the city of springfield wireless LAN
Public wireless access is provided by the City of Springfield Information Systems Department.
In order to use the wireless network you must agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. It is the responsibility of the person using the wireless network to protect their personal computer from security threats. It is strongly recommended that you maintain the latest virus definitions, operating system updates and spyware removal software.
2. It is the responsibility of the person using the wireless network to ensure that no unauthorized persons access the City of Springfield’s network.
3. The wireless network and access to the Internet may not be used for the purpose of illegal activity; unauthorized copying of copyright-protected materials; transmission of spam or junk mail of any kind; transmission of threatening, harassing, defamatory or obscene materials; or unauthorized access to remote computer systems.
4. Internet filtering software is used to monitor and block content from websites that is considered to be unacceptable by the City of Springfield. The City makes no provisions for altering what is allowed to be accessed from the public wireless network.
5. The City of Springfield also provides no guarantees for the level of service of the wireless network or access to the Internet.
If you agree to these terms and conditions please press “I agree” to continue and you will be connected to the Internet.
If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, please exit your browser and you will not be connected to the Internet.